Price: Free & Subscription | Visit Site
Asana is one of the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results.
From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish.
It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
Asana was started after Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein built an internal tool at Facebook, which quickly changed how the company coordinates.
They realized this technology could help every organization achieve their goals.
Asana is free for teams up to 15 members with unlimited projects and tasks. Web and mobile apps are available at asana.com, iTunes, and Google Play.
Asana at a glance
We cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
From the world’s fastest growing companies to nonprofits and local businesses, Asana has a plan for just about anyone.
- Quickly update and add your work on the go
– Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
– Create projects to organize your tasks
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere
- Track all of your work
– View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
– See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work
– Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
- Communicate in Asana
– Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
– Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
- Free unlimited usage
– Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
- Accessible almost anywhere on any platform
- Super easy to get up and running
- Free for teams up to 15
Asana Basic Plan can be use absolutely free. You can upgrade to their Premium Plan starting at $9.99/month/user billed annually.
Freemium and Subscription
No, they only offer free subscription on Basic Plan.