Price: Subscription | Visit Site
Celoxis is world’s leading project management & PPM software. They are one of India’s first SaaS companies, founded in 2001 and headquartered in the western city of Pune.
Celoxis is rated among 10 best project management software tools in the world and is deployed by more than 1000 customers globally, spanning various industry verticals.
Who is Product for?
- Experience level: All experience levels
- Industry: All industries
- Business size: Small businesses, mid-size businesses, large enterprises
- Departments/roles: All departments
- Budget/point: Budget/point: SaaS prices start at $25 per user, per month, with volume and duration discounts. On-premise priced at $450 per user, one-time, with volume discounts
- Example customers: HBO, jetBlue, The Cheesecake Factory, Deloitte, Jabil, Interim Healthcare, Bombardier, Singapore Post, Del Monte, University of Washington
Celoxis at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
- Project portfolio management
- Custom apps
- Document management
- Project financial management
- Project Collaboration
- Custom reports
- Role based security
- Auto and Manual scheduling modes
- Multi-timezone scheduling
- Multiple resource assignments
- Capacity planning & resource load with real-time view
- Drill-down reporting
- Management dashboards
- Visual health indicators
- Schedule and cost projections
- Revenue forecasting
- Earned value analysis
- Activity Stream
- Comprehensive, all-in-one tool for managers, team members, executives and clients.
- Only solution to offer a complex workflow solution (Custom Apps) to track business processes.
- One of the few tools to offer a SaaS (cloud-based) and an On-premise deployment option.
- Fastest Interactive Gantt Chart in the industry that can easily handle projects with 10,000 tasks.
- Robust Reporting capabilities with a whole range of graphical drill-down charts to visualize project data.
- Highly collaborative software with document management capabilities.
- Flexible and completely customizable tool as per business requirements.
- Pre-built apps for bug and issue tracking, risk management, new project approvals and change request management.
- Out of the box integration with MS Project, Excel, QuickBooks Online, Salesforce.com, Google Drive, iCalendar, LDAP, MS Outlook and other email clients.
- Flexible and easy to use web-based API.
- Multi-lingual application.
- 24×5 support.
$25/Mo – With duration and volume discounts.
$450/User, One Time – With volume discounts.
One time Payment, Subscription