WebEx is a video conferencing and webinar platform that is built on Cisco’s reputation for reliability.
WebEx starts with a Free Plan which offers standard video and:
- Video from multiple webcams
- Collaboration tools like commenting, real-time annotation, and chat
- Secure, shared Meeting Spaces with file sharing, comments, and IM
- Meeting recordings to share or review
- Integrated audio with Active Speaker so you know who’s talking
- Delivery over the Cisco Collaboration Cloud for exceptional reliability and enterprise-grade security
All this for up to 3 people.
THE GOOD /
THE BAD /
THE BOTTOMLINE /
Online meetings made easy.
Up to 8 people and 7 streams of HD video is $24/mo and up to 100 people is currently discounted to $49/mo if you pay annually.
When you need to reach a larger audience, say webinars or large trainings, WebEx can get expensive. $379/mo for up to 500 people and $479/mo for up to 1000.
In addition to video and VOIP, WebEx offers call in via phone, whiteboards, screen share, and a mobile app that allows attendees to watch on smartphone or tablet.
Support is offered via a learning center and phone.
Webex at a Glance
Editor’s note: This information was taken directly from the company’s page
Cisco Webex allows you to collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet.
Meet online and share files, information, and expertise.
WebEx solutions increase productivity and keep you connected.
You can do almost anything with WebEx that you can do in person, minus the travel time.
|:||Free for 3|
|Mobile Ready:||Yes with Free App|
|Participants:||$24/mo up to 8. $69/mo up to 100|
|Ease of Use:||Fairly|