Price: Free | Visit Site
Searching around for an image for a blog post is one of the most frustrating procedures of blogging.
It could take hours to find that perfect image. These are hours, minutes, and seconds that most of us would rather not waste.
Normally, one might head to Google Image Search, but there can be legal issues to using it. Instead, why not try out Flickr image search tool Compfight.
Compfight is an image search engine for visual inspiration and free stock photos for the advertising community including images of creative commons and public domain.
Compfight at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
An image finder for Bloggers
- Compfight allows users to easily find a host of images on Flickr.
- Advanced Settings
- The basic search is a keyword search that will look through Flickr tags and return up to hundreds of photos tagged with your keyword.
- If your results are weak, you can change to an ‘all text’ search that will also hunt through photo titles and descriptions to find your keyword. Click on any thumbnail result and you’ll be brought to the photo’s original page on Flickr.
- A ‘Blue Bar’ underlining a photo thumbnail on the results page indicates that Flickr is holding an original of that photo, and by hovering your cursor over a bar, you can even see the pixel dimensions of the original. You can turn on the Creative Commons feature to find licensable photos, or Safesearch to keep your results free of possibly offensive content.
- Less concerns for copyrights.
- CompFight is a good tool for those who enjoy good pictures AND those who are task focused.
Compfight can be use for free.