Reviews.Today is a team of influencers who are working to change the way businesses communicate with their customers, through their marketing efforts by inspiring their consumers, changing their team cultures and outperforming their competitors. Publishing articles on Rev|To will expose you to our targeted audience and ensure your articles will be publicized globally.
Who are we looking for?
Contributors who are experts in the following topic areas:
- Internet Marketing
- Public Relations
- Digital Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Venture Capitalists
- Product Launch
- Website Development
- Video Marketing
- Authors and Bloggers- that have expertise in Marketing
- Marketing Strategists
- Brand Influencers
- Avid Business Book Readers
What happens next?
If your application is approved, you are required to send us your bio and a photo of yourself, which will be shown below every article you have written.
Article Submission Requirements:
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 350-800 words. Please stay under 800 words.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Rev|To. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
- Articles cannot contain any self-promotion (including links and/or references to authors’ own business, or affiliate links).
- Articles should include an image that is either royalty-free or has a license or term of use that gives the right for commercial use.
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), then we are not interested.
- By submitting to Reviews.Today you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Rev|To editorial team.
If we find anything that is inappropriate for Reviews.Today including articles based on irrelevant topics and/or articles not up to our quality standards, we will ask you to improve the article or will reject it completely. There are occasions where Reviews.Today may wish to publish an article at a future date (in the case where a topic has been covered similarly on the blog in recent weeks); we can only publish articles that fall into this category if the aforementioned Article Submission Requirements are agreed upon.
Sound good? Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
- Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 100 words) with links to your site, Facebook, Twitter, pages. Again, please put any relevant links in brackets like this [http://facebook.com/ReviewsToday]
- A headshot or photo of you you’d like us to use for you bio.
- All of the above can be sent to email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind that if your post is accepted it might require editing which can include copy, title, and image changes. By submitting to Reviews.Today you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Rev|To editorial team.
Note: This guideline is subject to change without notice. Please check regularly for changes. Also grab Our Terms here to get things started.