PRICE: Contact | Visit Site
Crowdfire. They created it to give Twitter users a more efficient way of managing their accounts.
Built with the initial aim to answer the oft-asked question, “Who unfollowed me on Twitter?”, Crowdfire has now matured into a holistic friend management platform.
By the power bestowed upon you by Crowdfire and so on and so forth, you can manage your Twitter and Instagram accounts far more effectively by:
- Finding inactive users and your unfollowers – unfollow them if you wish to
- Finding relevant users to follow using our insightful “Copy Followers” feature
- Keeping track of how your social media updates affect your follower/unfollower stats
- Checking the relationship between any two Twitter/Instagram accounts and doing a whole lot more.
- Used by over 10 million Twitter and Instagram users and available on the web, Android and iOS,
- Crowdfire is the biggest marketing product for Twitter and Instagram
- Works via the Clean – Engage – Grow philosophy
- Very smart features that guarantee growth on social media
- Helps businesses & individuals to reach potential customers, grab eyeballs philosophy
- Available across platforms: Web, iOS and Android
Crowdfire at a glance
We cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
Twitter users (business and individuals)
- Use their “Clean” features to remove unwanted, spam, irrelevant accounts that do not add value to your feed or end goal
- Optimize on the “Engage” features to get your target audience talking about and to you on social media.
- Smartly wielded the “Growth” features to reach the right people and grow your follower count astronomically.
- Recent Unfollowers and Inactive following: These tell you who unfollowed you and users who are inactive (features that Twitter and Instagram do not inherently have).
- TakeOff for Instagram: A scheduler + viral hashtag tool + photo suggester all rolled into one. Only on mobile.
- DM Marketing: Reach out, connect and sell via DMs.
- Eagle Eye: Elaborate Twitter analytics to help businesses make smarter, more informed decisions and analysis.
- Copy Followers: Follow the followers of your competitors/similar accounts and watch yourself gain followers who are actually interested in your updates.
- Keyword Follow / Nearby: Search prospective tweeps by location and keyword. Fantastic for local businesses.
Crowdfire can be download at Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free