Flipboard’s award-winning experience lets people see everything in one place.
By bringing together the world’s stories and life’s great moments, you can stay up to date with the things that matter most.
Flip through the news from your Twitter timeline as well as from outlets like the BBC, USA Today and The Verge.
See everything from posts and photos shared by friends on Facebook and Instagram to videos from Stephen Colbert and pop culture nuggets from Rolling Stone.
Find inspiration for your travel, style and life from places like National Geographic, Oprah and Cool Hunting.
It’s the one thing to simplify your daily life.
Bring Flipboard on the train during your morning commute, catch up over coffee or on vacation, use it as a tool at work or simply to wind down your night.
Search for anything or anyone, and make it your own.
- Be amazed by what you see when everything people are sharing, collecting and publishing in every moment comes together in a single place.
- Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through articles, updates, photos and videos in a beautiful magazine format.
- Connect Flipboard to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Google Reader, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, Sina Weibo and Renren.
- Save anything to read later using Instapaper, Pocket and Readability.
- Create a Flipboard account to access your favorite content and social networks on different or shared devices.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 14 localized editions—for Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other topics of interest.
Here at rev|to, we use Flipboard all the time and love the customization you can do with the magazine content.
Do you know of any Resources that the rev|to community could use?
Send them along to us at [email protected], and we might publish it here!
**Photo credit: Thomas van de Weerd