Price: Free & Subscription | Visit Site
Glip is a conversation platform for teams to plan, share & organize work tasks.
Text and video chat features facilitate communication between team members whilst file sharing and collaborative task management encourage efficiency and productivity.
They help teams to connect in real-time, unifying chat, tasks, video calling, file sharing, and event scheduling.
It simplifies teamwork with secure instant messaging designed for teams to communicate and get work done at the same time.
Work can be organized around conversations because the two are aligned. Users will always know what their team is doing and what needs to be done next.
It also enables the free flow of communication in teams.
With text and and video chat at Glip’s core, conversation barriers between team members are removed, enabling productivity and a smoother workflow.
Glip’s at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Public Administrations, Small Business
- Debate ideas, solve problems and manage projects using chat & video chat features; Glip’s built-in conversational tools.
- Co-workers and vendors can interact with users right through their inbox as Glip integrates with email.
- They integrate with existing tools and works alongside apps already in use by any team.
- Also collates chat, files, calendar, tasks, notes and video calling in one place to streamline work processes for individuals and teams.
- With a native mobile app – available on the App Store and Google Play – enables teams to work from home and stay up-to-date with projects whilst on the go.
You can try using Glip for free up to 500 minutes of video chat.
Basic Plan – $5 per month/person up to 1,000 minutes video chat
Pro Plan – $10 per month/person up to 3,000 minutes video chat
Freemium and Subscription
No free trial offered. They offer a Freemium plan for everyone.