The Google URL Shortener at goo.gl is a service that takes long URLs and squeezes them into fewer characters to make a link that is easier to share, tweet, or email to friends.
With the URL Shortener API you can write applications that use simple HTTP methods to create, inspect, and manage goo.gl short links from desktop, mobile, or web.
Links that users create through the URL Shortener can also open directly in your mobile applications that can handle those links.
This automatic behavior provides the best possible experience to your app users who open goo.gl links, no matter what platform or device they are on.
Google URL Shortener at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
- Official goo.gl API support
- Official goo.gl history/dashboard support with OAuth
- Auto copy to clipboard
- Keyboard shortcut
- Context menu
- QR Code
- Highly customizable
- Incognito mode
- Share with your default mail client
- Share with many different services
- Stability – reliable service with good uptime
- Security – warning message if the short URL points to a suspected malware, phishing, or spam website
- Speed – fast resolution of short URLs (in a few milliseconds)
- Analytics – track the number of clicks on your link
Google url Shortener can be use for free. Thanks Google!