Price: Starts at $24/mo | Visit Site
Highrise is a straightforward CRM which provides a limited set of basic contact management features.
The app is built for simplicity and therefore avoids the inclusion of advanced features and capabilities.
With Highrise you can store and share contact information with your team members through a central database of contact profiles.
You can import contact details directly from Outlook, Gmail, Excel, MailChimp and other 3rd party apps.
You can also use Highrise to send emails directly to clients and store important emails, attaching them to contact profiles.
You can also attach important documents and files and attachments such as contracts.
Who is Product for?
Freelancers, Nonprofits, Small Business
- Import contacts from Outlook or Excel
- Store customer emails
- Reply to emails
- Attach documents and files
- Assign tasks
- Task tracking & reminders
- Email/ SMS notifications
- Notes & comments
- Meeting notes
- Proposal & deal tracking
- Custom privacy setting
- Share contact/ company data
- Custom data fields
- Data import/ export
- Track employee reviews
- Mobile app for iPhone or Android
- 3rd party integration
- Contact management: Store contact and company information by entering data or automatically importing from your email, Excel or 3rd party apps.
- Task management: Create tasks, assign tasks to teammates, track the progress of tasks and set reminders.
- Email management: Store important emails and attach them to contacts. Reply to your emails directly within Highrise.
- Document management: Attach documents and files to contact profiles and emails within Highrise.
- Privacy settings: Decide which information to mark as private for only you to view or select specific team members to share information with.
- Multiple 3rd party integrations: Including TeamSupport, LiveChat, SnapEngage, Olark, Formstack, MailChimp, Freshbooks, Bidsketch, Quote Roller, Act On, Picreel, Xero, and many more.
$24 per month – Good for Small Groups
$49 per month – Most Popular Plan
$99 per month – Good for Power Users
Yes, all accounts has a 30 day Free Trial.