PRICE: Free | Visit Site
Since launching nearly four years ago, it has always been a priority to bring the Instagram community simple yet powerful tools that let people capture moments and express their creativity.
Today, they’re excited to announce Hyperlapse from Instagram, a new app to capture high-quality time lapse videos even while in motion.
Traditionally, time lapse videos depend on holding your phone or camera still while you film.
Hyperlapse from Instagram features built-in stabilization technology that lets you create moving, handheld time lapses that result in a cinematic look, quality and feel—a feat that has previously only been possible with expensive equipment.
Hyperlapse from Instagram at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
It is currently only available for iOS. Right now, you can use Hyperlapse on devices with iOS 7 and up (iPhone 4 and up, iPad and 5th generation iPod Touch).
- The designed Hyperlapse to be as simple as possible. You don’t need an account to create a hyperlapse. Instead, you open up straight to the camera. Tap once to begin recording and tap again to stop. Choose a playback speed that you like between 1x-12x and tap the green checkmark to save it to your camera roll. You can share your video on Instagram easily from there.
- From documenting your whole commute in seconds or the preparation of your dinner from start to finish to capturing an entire sunset as it unfolds, they’re thrilled about the creative possibilities Hyperlapse unlocks. They can’t wait to see what you’ll create.
- After saving a video, tap Share on Instagram to post it to your Instagram account. Keep in mind that videos on Instagram can be up to 15 seconds long and will appear in a square format.
- Hyperlapse allows you to choose different speeds. By default, videos are set to 6x. A 6x speed means that your Hyperlapse video will be 6 times faster than its original recording.
- You can use your front-facing camera to shoot a video of yourself.
Hyperlapse from Instagram is available today for iOS devices in Apple’s App Store for FREE. It is currently only available for iOS.