If you sell products or services to professionals and looking to ﬁnd quality personnel, it’s time to leverage LinkedIn.
Who is Product for?
LinkedIn is a social media platform built specifically for business professionals. This might lead you to believe that it’s only useful for B2B companies. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
LinkedIn is clearly extremely powerful for B2B businesses. It’s a great way to network and prospect. However, LinkedIn has lots of benefits for B2C companies as well. Keep in mind that these business professionals are also serious consumers.
LinkedIn Business at a glance
- Banner images link through to your website.
- Support for video.
- Get recommendations and display them on your page.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Feeds blog posts and tweets to overview page.
- Client recommendations without visiting LinkedIn.
- New group functions.
- LinkedIn Share button.
- Engaging followers with company news, updates, events and relevant content.
- The platform to review, source and post job openings
- Proﬁle your businesses services, and products via images or video.
- Introducing new products or services you’ve developed.
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors.
- Finding job candidates who can make a significant contribution to your business success.
- Checking on what your competition is doing.
- Improving your ranking in search engines.
- Endless source of professional contacts.
- Join Business Groups to leverage your expertise and experience.
Contact LinkedIn for Pricing Information of LinkedIn Business Solutions