Price: Free and Single License $39.95 | Visit Site
NoteTab Pro is a leading-edge text editor and HTML coding tool, and an ideal Notepad replacement.
Winner of top shareware industry awards since 1998, this elegant application does it all: you can handle multiple large files with a simple tabbed interface, use a spell-checker and thesaurus, format text, use multiple undo, and bookmark documents.
You can build templates, use powerful system-wide searches, and do global multi-line replacements.
Its Clipbook feature lets you create and organize clips, which can range from text macros to complete mini-applications, using a simple scripting language with enough features to satisfy any power user; a bunch of handy clip libraries is included.
Web authors will love the HTML clip library, just one of a load of features that make NoteTab a great code-based HTML editor.
Notetab Pro at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
Product has a version for both small to mid-size businesses.
- Multiple-level undo/redo
- Blazingly fast and flexible search & replace tools
- Easy-to-use wildcards for searching (like * and ?)
- An integrated two-pane outliner
- Real-time word count (NoteTab or Microsoft Word method)
- Text statistics for SEO (HTML code automatically ignored)
- Support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Support for Twitter’s Bootstrap toolkit
- Syntax highlighting for HTML, XML, and CSS files
- A multilingual spell checker and thesaurus
- Customizable menu shortcuts and toolbars
$39.95. NoteTab is available in three different versions: NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Standard which are sold together, and the freeware NoteTab Light.
Freemium, Single License
No free trial offered