Price: Free | Visit Site
Keep your favorite photos and videos safe, even if something happens to your device.
Earn an extra 3 GB of storage when you activate camera roll backup to save photos automatically. It’s easy to view them anytime, on any device.
OneDrive works with Office, so it’s easy to create, edit, and share your documents. Save your docs to OneDrive and access them on any device.
Share files or entire folders, like photo albums, without attaching anything.
Send an email with a link to only what you share and everything else in your OneDrive stays private.
OneDrive at a glance
We cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
OneDrive has the following typical customers: Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
- 7 GB free storage
- Adapts video playback to your internet speed
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office
- Create surveys, collect responses, and export to Excel
- PC, Mac, and web compatible
- Save your notebooks to OneDrive
- Edit Office docs online simultaneously
- Browse animated GIFs and search for text in your photo
- Online viewing for Office documents
- Upload multimedia from mobile devices
- Edit documents in your browser
- Free Office Web Apps in your browser
- Create and share folders
- Track changes, automatically save previous versions
- Automatic camera roll backup
- Sync your PC/device settings
- Share online and email slideshows
- Save files directly from any Windows Store app
- Post to Facebook, share captions and geotags
- Smart files
Have all your OneDrive files with you — without using all your storage or bandwidth. Choose the files you want online and offline.
- Easy saving
OneDrive is part of the picker. Every Windows Store app can save files directly to OneDrive without any extra work
- Camera Roll backup
Choose to automatically upload all of the photos and videos you create with your built-in camera to the Camera Roll folder, in either good or best quality. It even works on a metered connection.
- Sync settings
You can now backup as well as sync your PC/device settings, including Start screen settings, installed apps, app data, and even your Internet Explorer favorites.
OneDrive: Free storage for personal files – 7 GB Add 50 GB – $25 Add 100 GB – $50 Add 200 GB – $100
OneDrive for Business: 25 GB $2.50 user/month with annual commitment Purchase additional storage for $0.20 per GB
Available (No Credit Card required)