PollDaddy is a service that provides polling widgets for blogs, websites, and social networks.
PollDaddy has recently entered a partnership with Piczo to provide poll services to their 30 million users.
Piczo users now have our entire poll making facilities built right into their Piczo profile editor.
Apart from basic polls, PollDaddy aims to provide a fuller suite of data-collecting widgets.
PollDaddy distributes a new online survey tool and a more generic form generator that is capable of making contact forms.
They offer a nifty quiz generator as well.
All of these new embeddable tools will build upon the success of the company’s ubiquitous poll widget, which has attracted 70,000 users and is viewed across the web 70 million times per month.
There are eleven choice of skins for widgets as well as the ability for users to enter their own custom CSS and blend the widget with their site.
Users can then get the code and paste it into blog posts or sidebars or as a direct link to the poll on PollDaddy.
Users can export data as XML, CSV and subscribe to results via RSS.
They can also create multi question, multi page surveys with their new advanced survey editor.
PollDaddy at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
Who is Product for?
- Easy-to-Use Survey Editor
Create surveys with ease using our advanced editor. Choose from 14 question types, including multiple choice, free text, and Likert scales
- Powerful Reporting & Filtering
Watch your results in real time as they come in. Create filters to analyze your data and reports to share it. Export raw data goodness to Excel, PDF, CSV, Google Docs, and XML format.
- Customize Your Looks
Use your CSS wizardry to customize how your surveys look. Change the font, size, color, and add HTML, images, and videos.
- Collect Responses Everywhere
E-mail the survey link to your audience, use it in a banner on your website, or use our iOS app to collect responses anywhere.
- Invite participants via e-mail
- Collect responses on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Question branching / skip logic
- Export raw data to Excel, PDF, Google Docs, and XML format
- Share your results with customers and employees
- Create surveys in any language
- SSL support for added security in surveys
- Full access to the survey CSS
- Custom start and finish messages as well as redirects
- Close survey after certain date or response quota has been reached
- Password and IP address participant restrictions
- E-mail, RSS and HTTP POST notifications of new responses
- WordPress support built-in
- Add images, videos, and content from YouTube, Flickr, Google Maps, and many more
Polldaddy offers a free basic plan. You can use 1 account on this free plan.
Need more account? Upgrade with the Premium Plans:
- PollDaddy Pro – $200/year
- PollDaddy Corporate – $899/year
Freemium and Subscription
No free trial offered