Price: Starts at $8.25/mo | Visit Site
Priority Matrix is a task management software application that is supported on a number of platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS.
It is based on the Eisenhower Method of arranging tasks by urgency and importance in a 2×2 matrix.
Priority Matrix offers a cloud-based synchronization of data, allowing for data management across multiple devices.
Across the various platforms, Priority Matrix has over 90,000 paid customers, and has been ranked among the 5 highest downloaded productivity apps in the Apple App Store.
Priority Matrix at a glance
Who is Product for?
Anyone looking for a Project Management App
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can re-prioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
- Work offline
- Flexible storage
- Lightening fast
- Native advantage
- Deep integration
- Super secure
Maverick – $8.25/month (if billed annually) good for 1 user
Trio – $25/month (if billed annually) up to 3 users
Manager – $67/month (if billed annually) up 2 to 10 users
Director – $249/month (if billed annually) up 2 to 50 users
Contact us about Enterprise & Government licenses, and expanded reporting solutions.
One time License, Subscription
No free trial offered