Compare website traffic with SimilarWeb.com's advanced traffic estimator tool.
SimilarWeb is used to access in-depth data insights pertaining to the performance of your competitors’ website traffic and mobile applications. SimilarWeb allows you to carry out an analysis of any website or industry.
By simply searching for a website within the control panel of SimilarWeb you get full access to complete analytics data of that site, including user engagement metrics such as monthly visits, visit duration, pageviews, and bounce rate; along with geographic traffic details and audience interests.
You can also see a breakdown of all traffic sources to that site, including referrals, organic search, social channels and display advertising. Furthermore, you can see which ad networks they use and view their actual ads.
SimilarWeb not only shows data on the origin of traffic coming to a site, it also shows the behaviour of traffic upon leaving a site, showing all outgoing links. The app offers further competitor analysis by showing a list of similar sites to the website you are analyzing, and their search competitors.
Along with individual website analysis, SimilarWeb Pro also lets you carry out industry analysis for a wide range of categories, from architecture to entertainment. Through this feature you can see a complete, month-by-month traffic analysis for a given industry, including industry leaders, keywords and traffic sources.
They also offers a competitive mobile app analytics module. The app analysis branch of SimilarWeb Pro gives you data on the performance of the top apps on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Similar Web at a glance
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1209″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_pro_horizontal_filmstrip” image_crop=”0″ image_pan=”1″ show_playback_controls=”1″ show_captions=”0″ caption_class=”caption_overlay_bottom” caption_height=”70″ aspect_ratio=”1.777″ width=”100″ width_unit=”%” transition=”fade” transition_speed=”1″ slideshow_speed=”5″ border_size=”1″ border_color=”#e8e8e8″ override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”120″ thumbnail_height=”90″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ ngg_triggers_display=”always” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Who is Product for?
Created for industries of any size and type, SimilarWeb can be used by any entity with a website and looking for ways to expand the website’s reach.
It’s also beneficial to large companies for their marketing expansion, and merger and acquisition endeavors.
- Complete competitor website traffic analysis
- Website data: visits, geography, keywords, referrals etc.
- Engagement metrics: time on site, bounce rate, popular pages
- See traffic share by channel (search, direct, display, etc.)
- See traffic share by device: mobile and desktop traffic
- Keyword research tool (for both Organic & PPC)
- In-depth competitor keyword analysis
- Organic vs PPC keyword performance comparison
- Google Analytics “not set” and “not provided” keywords
- Industry analysis tool – incl. keywords & traffic sources
- Reveal competitor display ads & networks
- See conversion funnel pages, landing pages, subdomains…
- Side-by-side traffic comparison for up to 5 sites
- Social media & email campaign traffic reports
- Visual charts and graphs for KPIs
- Mobile app industry analysis
- Data from Google Play and Apple App store
- Mobile app popular keywords
- Mobile app traffic sources
- Mobile app market ranking by country & category
- Competitor Traffic Analysis:
- See monthly visits, geographic details, search terms, social traffic, referring sites, traffic broken down by device, organic vs paid traffic, top keywords and audience interest for any website. Compare up to 5 competitors’ sites side-by-side.
- Keyword Insights:
- See hundreds of organic and paid keywords for your site or your competitors’ sites. See the percentage of traffic you and your competitors get for each keyword. Compare the performance of top keywords overtime. You can also see “not set” and “not provided” keywords from Google Analytics
- Display Ads and PPC:
- Measure the performance of your PPC keywords against organic traffic. See the keywords and PPC campaigns of your competitors. See the display ads and the landing pages the competition are getting paid traffic from. Recruit new affiliates or advertising partners by analysing your competitors display ads and paid traffic sources.
- Industry Analysis:
- Get in-depth industry metrics to analyze the size and KPIs for any given industry. Get data on visits, organic vs paid traffic, top countries and traffic sources. With traffic source breakdown you can see an industry’s top influencers, and sort this data by the performance of their advertising, social networks, email campaigns and more.
- Mobile App Analysis:
- See the top searched-for keywords for any category on Google Play and see the most popular apps for a given search query. See traffic sources and keyword data from both Apple App Store and Google Play. See ranking trends across both categories and countries.
Their Basic plan is a good starting point and includes access to parts of their Website and Apps analysis.
In addition, there are Advanced and Enterprise plans that vary based on the size of data made available, as well as access to set features and modules.
Free Demo: Available (No Credit Card required)
Contact SimilarWeb for more information or to setup a live demonstration.
No free trial offered