Price: Free & Subscription | Visit Site
TargetProcess is a software tool to visualize and manage Agile projects with full and natural support for Scrum, Kanban or a customized Agile method.
With enhanced visualization functionality, Targetprocess gives the visibility you need across teams, projects and the entire organization.
Targetprocess is highly customizable and flexibly adapts to your management style and organization structure. Ideal for companies with 50 – 5 000 IT employees irrespective of the industry.
Can be also used to effectively manage non-IT projects and processes like education, marketing and recruiting.
TargetProcess at a glance
Who is Product for?
Visual, powerful tool for Agile project management
- iOS and Android apps
- High-level planning and tracking across the entire portfolio
- Burndown, CFD, Custom graphical reports
- Release planning and Sprint planning
- Backlog story map view
- Kanban, Scrum, SAFe
- Graphical reports and dashboards
- Custom views, cards, reports, dashboards
- QA, Bug tracking, test case management
- Ideal for Agile testing and quality centered teams
- Visibility of progress across multiple projects and teams
- Visualization of project data
- In the latest customer survey Targetprocess’ customers stressed the following differentiators of this project management software.
- Perfectly reflects the Agile methodology with full support for Scrum and Kanban.
- Flexible and highly customizable to support custom approaches to project management and custom workflows.
- Enables a visual approach to project management by visualizing project data and by providing visibility into priorities and dependencies across teams, projects and the company.
- Modern, clean UI.
- Amazing customer support. Very responsive and helpful staff.
The Team edition is free for an unlimited number of users. The only limitation of this version is the amount of entities that can be created (1000).
Company edition – $20/user/month. Unlimited amount of entities. Premium support. Free product training.
On-site (self-hosted) edition – $495/user. Custom plugins.
Enterprise edition – Flexible licensing model for large companies. Private cloud, single-sign-on, custom development.
Freemium, One-time License, Subscription