PRICE: Starts at $12/mo/user | Visit Site
Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management in a single business system.
Who is Product for?
Zoho CRM has a version for both enterprises and small businesses. Each has its own pricing model, with several options available for SMBs.
The software is geared toward any business that has a need for customer relationship management. Primarily sales organizations will benefit from Zoho CRM’s features.
Zoho CRM at a glanceWe cannot display this gallery
- Sales Force Automation
- Lead Management
- Account Management
- Effective Follow-up
- Website Integration with Forms
- CRM Workflow Management
- Sales Tracking
- Sales Forecasting
- Document Library
- Social CRM
- Mobile CRM
- CRM for Google Apps
- Generate sales
- Zoho CRM automates day-to-day sales tasks, such as: drive leads from web visits; import leads from external sources like direct mail, trade shows, and seminars; match hot leads with the right sales people; convert prospects into accounts with a single click; and customize sales processes that fit your operations.
- Zoho CRM also allows you to manage customer accounts, such as: monitor all accounts from a shared database; view them across products, locations, account, and status; and track their purchase history for cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
- Likewise, you can accurately forecast revenue, establish/assign/edit sales quotas, identify individual/team performance, measure forecast accuracy, and create customizable forecast reports and dashboards.
- Get real-time data
- The Opportunity Tracking tool allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, deal size, contact history, and competitor profile to help you craft more fitting messages. Access these data in the easy, accurate Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.
- Also identify and target inactive leads with historical data to realign your customer messaging.
- The Business Card View allows you to quickly access all pertinent customer information in one window without the need to scroll or search. The Notes Section displays the time and content of past conversations for a more personal and logical communication.
- Get Social
- Link your customers’ Facebook and Twitter pages to Zoho CRM. Categorize them as leads or contacts and send invitations or share comments to connect.
- Go Mobile
- The Zoho Mobile Edition gives you access to customer data and sales records on iPad/iPhone and Android devices to help you stay updated on the go.
- Integrate Google Apps
- Zoho CRM integrates well with Google Apps such as: Email, Docs, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks.
Professional Plan $25/mo/user
Discount given for plans paid annually
Yes, 15 days